Lost your data from the hard drive and don’t know how to recover your data from the hard drive, don’t worry. We have various hard drive data recovery software available online that helps you to recover data directly from the system hard drive and prevent your data loss.
Take a look at the best hard drive data recovery software for windows and mac and choose the one for your data recovery. Exceptions are listed below:
RescueData is the best hard drive data recovery software. Plus it can also provide data recovery from different sources such as from internal-hard drive & SSD, SD cards-USB storages, and from partitions data is also available.
- Universal all-type data recovery
- Easy to use even for the non-technical user
- Data recovery from all types of media & storage quickly
- Fast and reliable data recovery software
- Recover data in 3 easy step
Not compatible with iOS
Disk Drill is one of our best choices to recommend for the hard drive data recovery software. Disk Drill is a quick and reliable data recovery software application for your major data loss. It enabled you to recover data from HDD, SSD, USB drives, and more with a few clicks.
Disk Drill works as both- free and paid data recovery software, make sure with its free version or trial period you can recover up to 500 MB data only. If you want to recover more data, you need to purchase it.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface;
- Sophisticated scanning algorithms;
- Wide storage device and filetype support;
- Free data protection tools;
- Free data recovery up to 500 MB
- Free data recovery limits upto 500 MB only
- Windows version can’t recover data from iOS and Android
R-Studio is a commercial hard drive data recovery software tool specially designed for data recovery professionals. There was some glitch at the beginning of this application but over time it has become more user-friendly and now everyone can use it easily. R-Studio data recovery software is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Trail version is completely free of cost
- User-friendly and reliable
- Customize recoverable file types
- Network capable data recovery
- Reconstruction of RAID arrays
- Bit expensive
- User-interface is bit difficult to understand for technological handicapped person
MiniTool recovers deleted files from many types of storage devices including hard drives and SD cards. MiniTool not only recovers individual files but also recovered entire partitions. Its user-friendly interface makes it the best hard drive data recovery software.
- Free version is available
- Supports bootable version
- Scans damaged DVDs and CDs
- Free version limited to only 1GB data recovery
- Poor preview functionality
You will find the Recuva data recovery software in most of our data recovery articles. Recuva is one free hard drive data recovery software tool that most Windows users are familiar with. Recuva may not provide all the advanced recovery features, but what It does, it does excellent. It’s easy to use and reliable for the best data recovery.
- Recover unlimited files from the free version
- Easy to use and reliable
- Doesn’t receive updates anymore
- Limited file format and file system support.